We are an international group of companies that operate primarily in three business strands supplying access to the construction industry:
- Hoists & Common User Towers
- Mast Climber Working Platforms
- Brogan Crane Decks™ & Bespoke Fabrication
We currently provide a range of access services to large-scale projects in the UK, Ireland and the UAE. Our three primary strands are augmented by alternative access solutions and add-ons such as Crane Decks, fixed and rolling temporary roofs, and bespoke design enabled by our in-house Design & Fabrication facilities.
Strategic investment in training and in capital assets, along with innovation; skilled planning, design, installation and after service; excellent client relationships; Category A supplier status; and long serving, high-performing employees have all been key to our growth. We have a strong company culture based on a reputation for performance and achievement, recognising and nurturing talent, fostering strong, motivated leaders and low turnover of staff – we’re currently approaching 500 employees.
Maximum productivity, efficiency and systematic health & safety practices are in our DNA, which is reflected in our reputation amongst our peers and client base. Clients are reassured by the fact that 94% of our extensive stock of equipment is under five years old, and 65% under three years old.
Who We Are – At a Glance
Hoists & Common User Towers
- Among the top three hoist subcontractors in the UK
- Design, hire, installation and maintenance of goods and passenger/goods hoists.
- Design, hire and installation of common user towers and configurations with hoists and staircases for agile access in high-rise construction.
- Installed and maintained by directly employed, fully trained employees and mobile engineers.
- In-house fabrication facilities enable the design of bespoke solutions and to react quickly to requests for adaptations on complex projects.
- One of the first companies in the UK to invest heavily in powered access
- Pre-project design through to completion
- Experience in large-scale projects
- Qualified engineering department and mobile service who work only for us – empowered to respond fast to any adjustments or repairs required on site
- In-house fabrication facilities for adaptations on complex projects
- Ranked among the top 10 UK subcontractors operating in the UK
- Offering specialist services in the expert design, supply and erection of scaffolding since 1988
- Extensive amount of high quality equipment – that placed together end to end would reach for 12 miles
- Almost 30 years of experience in the scaffolding industry with experienced and knowledgeable operatives, supervisors and contracts managers
Brogan Crane Decks™ & Bespoke Fabrication
- Brogan Crane Decks™ - a range of fixed and rolling platforms movable by crane, for convenient means of access for equipment and material to the floor level.
- Accessories and steel fabrication capabilities in-house that enables bespoke solutions and adaptations for any design of building.
- Specialists in designing and configuring the most effective and efficient combined access solution for any major project.