An international leading access provider, with operations in UK, Ireland and UAE. Brogan Group focus on career development and promotion – people are the core of everything we do. If you are looking for a career not just a job, you are in the right place!
- Modern office with pool table, Gym, TV, collaboration pods, free coffee machine and parking
- Amazing opportunities for career progression
- Recognition rewards
- Team bonding days
- Training: In-house seminars and workshops
- Social and Collaborative environment
- Client entertainment and charity events
- Flat management system and autonomous environment
- Positive company culture
- Team orientated company who hire culture fit first rather than the skills only
As a result of continued growth throughout London, the South East and Ireland, Brogan Group is seeking a dedicated Design Engineer to join the busy department.
Ideal Candidate will have:
- Minimum of 3 years in design of scaffolding including tube and fitting, system scaffolds, mast climbing work platforms and hoists
- Experience working with large scaffolding companies as a designer
- Experience in 3D design software such as Solidworks, AutoCAD 3D, BricsCad
- Be capable of working in a demanding and busy environment to meet deadlines etc.
- Hold a current UK/Irish driving licence
- Some experience in the Rail, Air or Industrial business would be an advantage
- Achieved a degree in Civil Engineering / Structural Engineering. A minimum HNC in Civil / Structural Engineering would be required
- Be capable of single handily producing all the design work, plus calculations for large scaffolding projects from pre-tender stage to completion on site
- Be capable of handling a high workload