An international access provider, with operations in UK, Ireland and UAE. Brogan Group is a leading access specialist offering clients the design, supply and erection of scaffolding, mast climbers and hoists on major construction sites.
Due to further planned expansion, we currently have a requirement for a Scaffold Contracts Manager in London.
The Remuneration Package
Brogan Group will offer an extremely competitive package, tailored to your individual experience to date, including a negotiable salary and benefits.
- Maintaining the corporate image
- Liaise between client and supervisor (if one) on site
- Main point of contact between client, supervisors, yards and Head office.
- Labour and material resources are being managed properly
- There is sufficient production being generated
- That the highest possible standard of Health and Safety is being attained
- Future works are sufficiently planed for
- Works are being accurately recorded and instructed
- Advising clients on cost effective means of access
- Works are being carried out in a tidy and organised manner (housekeeping)
- That any works in conjunction with the Hoist/Mastclimber department are properly organised and co-ordinated
- Assist in taking and producing design briefs
- Ensure drawings are produced on time
- Ensure drawings are accurate and represent the best possible solution with regards to buildability and safety
- That stock is utilised efficiently
- Sufficient stock is maintained
- Giving good notice when possible of requirements
- Good liaison between yard and supervisors
- Efficient use of transport for deliveries and collections
- That RAMS are produced including assistance when required
- That all procedures are being followed, including disciplinary action when required
- That they are kept abreast of industry development
- To adhere to a policy of continuous improvement
- That the best practise is always implemented at all times
Scaffold Contracts Manager