Salary Range: Negotiable depending on experience
Hours: 8:00 – 17:00 Monday to Friday
Duties to include but not limited to:
It is a wide and varied role, actively supporting IT function:
· Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests
· Providing technical support across the company (this may be in person or over the phone)
· Support the roll-out of new applications
· Providing support to users and being the first point of contact for error reporting.
· Windows infrastructure (Domain Controllers, Active Directory, Active Directory Replication, Group Policy, DNS, DHCP, File and Print, SQL, IoT, IIS).
· Office 365 and Exchange Online, Mimecast, Azure AD.
· Networking (Routers, switches, firewalls, Wi-Fi, VPN).
· Linux infrastructure (CentOS, Ubuntu)
· Server virtualization VMware vCenter, vSphere, vReplication.
· Storage management NFS, NAS, SAN.
· Desktop Central unified endpoint management (UEM)
· Service Desk Plus help desk and asset management software
· Mobile device management (MDM)
· Mobile security for enterprises
· Phone system VoIP
· Security infrastructure Security Management Center, Endpoint Protection Advanced, Endpoint Encryption, Secure Authentication, Data loss prevention.
· Backup solution Backup & Replication.
· Email archive solution
This Job Description is not exhaustive and other duties and responsibilities of a similar level and nature may be required from time to time.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Good interpersonal skills.
· Experience in Windows server and software installation.
· Attention to detail.
· Good problem-solving skills.
· Confident and friendly
· Happy to work in a small team
· Able to work independently
· Flexible approach to work
Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire