As a result of continued growth throughout London, the South East and Ireland, Brogan Group is seeking a dedicated Design Engineer to join the busy department.
Salary Range: Negotiable depending on experience
Hours: 8:00 – 17:00 Monday to Friday
Ideal Candidate will have:
• Minimum of 3 years in design of scaffolding including tube and fitting, system scaffolds, mast climbing work platforms and hoists
• Experience working with large scaffolding companies as a designer
• Experience in 3D design software such as Solidworks, AutoCAD 3D, BricsCad
• Be capable of working in a demanding and busy environment to meet deadlines etc.
• Hold a current UK/Irish driving licence
• Some experience in the Rail, Air or Industrial business would be an advantage
• Achieved a degree in Civil Engineering / Structural Engineering. A minimum HNC in Civil / Structural Engineering would be required
• Be capable of single handedly producing all the design work, plus calculations for large scaffolding projects from pre-tender stage to completion on site
• Be capable of handling a high workload
The Remuneration Package
Brogan Group will offer an extremely competitive package, tailored to your individual experience to date, including a negotiable salary and benefits.
Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire