- Reporting to Mastclimber & Hoist Contracts Manager/Operations Manager
- To ensure prompt and accurate completion of associated paperwork, recording recommendations and/or material requirements accordingly
- To make recommendations of replacement parts and materials in order to ensure the highest levels of equipment and building availability.
- To work to the highest standard and in full compliance with statutory legislation
- Working hours are Monday to Friday 7:00 – 17:00
- Will have experience in servicing electric motors and gearboxes/working with site cranes in maintenance department
- Must have electrical and mechanical background and working with mastclimbers/hoists or lifts/elevators in building
- Will hold current qualifications, such as City & Guilds / BTEC National Diploma / NVQ Level 8 or equivalent in a mechanical discipline specifically
- Will be able to demonstrate strong customer service and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Able to work on own initiative as well as within a team with a proactive, flexible, can-do attitude
- Projects predominantly in London and South East
In return, we offer an attractive salary and benefits package, including training opportunities.