We are currently recruiting for a Business Development Administrator at our Welwyn Garden City Head Office.
Duties to include but not limited to:
- Administration support to Operations and Business Development.
- Dealing with general telephone enquiries from clients and relaying onto relevant internal departments
- Maintain / update CRM database in line with current tenders and future work.
- Arranging for marketing materials / communications to be updated and produced.
- Liaising with clients and suppliers.
- Regular Website management.
- Completion of Pre Qualification Questionnaires as Directed by Business Development
- Adhoc marketing activities including site visits for surveys and photos
- General administrative tasks including filing, emails and general correspondence
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong IT skills including Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Business/Marketing graduate
- Great communication skills & attention to detail
- Be able to work on your own initiative and be pro-active
- Be able to prioritise workload within a busy environment
- Motivated to achieve, enthusiastic for Sales Administration, be organised and willing to learn
- Construction Industry experience desirable
Points of Appeal:
- Growing company
- Unique service offering - scaffolding, mast climbers and hoists
- Autonomous working environment
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is motivated, driven and wants to progress within the Construction / Scaffolding industry.For more information on all of our current jobs visit www.brogangroup.com
Salary negotiable depending on experience.