Due to our continuous expansion we are currently recruiting for an Admin Assistant at our Welwyn Garden City Head Office.
Hours: Mon-Fri, 8am-5pm
- Administration support to various departments.
- Front desk and reception
- Dealing with general telephone enquiries from clients and relaying onto relevant internal departments
- Liaising with clients and suppliers.
- General administrative tasks including filing, emails and general correspondence
- Shared General office housekeeping and maintenance duties including topping up printers, photocopying, laminating & faxing, greeting visitors, catering during the meetings, etc.
Key Person Specifications Knowledge & Experience
- Good IT skills, knowledge of Excel and Word software
- Knowledge or experience with standard work routines which have involved the use of simple office equipment or machines preferably in a busy office environment.
- Has some experience in the performance of specific tasks and activities that do not involve supervision or close liaison with others
- Ability to manage time effectively and to prioritise workloads effectively
- Excellent telephone skills and the ability to respond positively and effectively to staff.
- Extremely organised
- Able to prioritise a changing to-do list
- Excellent attention to detail
- Uses initiative
- Comfortably working both individually and as part of the team
- Reliable, dependable and willing to 'pitch in' at all times
- High level of personal presentation
- Modern office with pool table, Gym, TV, collaboration pods, free coffee machine and parking
- Amazing opportunities for career progression
- Recognition rewards
- Team bonding days
- Training: In-house seminars and workshops
- Social and Collaborative environment
- Client entertainment and charity events
- Flat management system and autonomous environment
- Positive company culture
Team orientated company who hire culture fit first rather than the skills only.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is motivated, driven and is looking for a career not just a job!