We require an experienced administrator for our Head Office based in Welwyn Garden City with a good knowledge of Excel databases to assist our Hoist and Mast climbers Contracts Managers.
You will be a team player who will:
- Have very good written and spoken English skills.
- Be competent in maintaining databases and systems of work.
- Be proactive and have good common sense.
- Ideally have experience in the construction industry or similar.
- Be ambitious and wanting to progress within time to more senior roles.
Duties to include:
- Responsible for ensuring that all operational paperwork is submitted to Head Office on a daily basis.
- Enter information from paperwork onto spreadsheets and provide reports for weekly meetings.
- Arrange crane bookings and inductions with site.
- Liaise with our Yard and Transport Department to arrange delivery / collection of equipment.
- Put together Health & Safety documents with the assistance of our Co-ordinator.
- Liaise daily with Contracts Managers and provide information to other departments.
- Answer Departmental phones.
- Ad-hoc duties assigned by Line Manager or Head of Department.
Hours: 07:45 - 16.45, Monday to Friday