Duties to include but not limited to:
It is a wide and varied role, actively supporting IT function:
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
- Supporting Windows 10, Mac OS, Android, iOS, Linux, Windows Server, VMWare
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests
- Providing technical support across the company (this may be in person or over the phone)
- Setting up accounts for new users
- Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary
- Testing new technology
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
- Implement system changes as and when requested by the operation
- Support the roll-out of new applications
- Managing the telephone system
- Providing support to users and being the first point of contact for error reporting.
This Job Description is not exhaustive and other duties and responsibilities of a similar level and nature may be required from time to time.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Experience in Windows server and software installation.
- Attention to detail.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Confident and friendly
- Happy to work in a small team
- Able to work independently
- Flexible approach to work