Due to further planned expansion, we currently have a requirement for a Construction Project Coordinator to join our project team.
The successful candidates will work on a range of projects, coordinate and deliver supporting activities within the project, programme including communications, collaboration and project documentation.
Duties to include but not limited to:
- Maintaining contractors’ workflow management software;
- Coordinating company’s departments activity on a daily basis to assure works are well planned and teams are constantly in contact;
- Contractors weekly safety package preparation; maintenance and uploading on company’s software; dealing with site’s safety issues as required;
- Document control
- Working within the Design Department to collect, register and file project drawing and/or other documents as required; maintenance of up to date and tidy files of drawings for various projects;
- Maintaining sites work list and records on daily basis; issuing handovers/CVI’s based on that information;
- Liaising with contractors to assure requests and instructions are received on time as well as other necessary project documentation.
- Maintaining all associated manual and electronic document systems: filing hard copies and uploading electronic copies as well as creating electronic works register linked to full information about certain job;
- Scaffold inspection file maintenance on a weekly basis;
- Attending meetings as required;
- Liaising as required with contractors and between departments.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Construction Industry experience
- Strong IT skills including Word, Excel, etc.
- Willingness to get involved and pro-actively complete multiple activities
- Initiative – ability to identify issues and act on them
- Great communication skills & attention to detail
- Be able to prioritise workload within a busy environment
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is motivated, driven and wants to progress within the Construction / Scaffolding industry.