We are currently recruiting for a Business Development/Marketing Assistant at our Welwyn Garden City Head Office.
It is a wide and varied role, actively supporting the Business Development function and Directors with the acquisition of new clients and contracts in addition to maintaining the corporate image of the company.
Duties to include but not limited to:
Working under the direction of the Business Development Manager and Company Directors, the role is an all encompassing one with the object of marketing the company, increasing brand awareness and winning business
- Identify marketing opportunities and develop the business by ensuring sales of the company’s services to targeted clients in the UK, Republic of Ireland and the UAE.
- Targeting, research and market analysis.
- Regular Website management.
- Promote the brand across all areas of the business.
- Manage internal and external communications for the company e.g. writing monthly company newsletters, researching editorial features in the trade press and submitting press material for publication.
- Organise client hospitality events as appropriate.
- Arranging for marketing materials / communications to be updated and produced.
- Maintain / update CRM database in line with current tenders and future work.
- Adhoc marketing activities including site visits for surveys and photos
- General administrative tasks including filing, emails and general correspondence
- May be required to travel to any other country in which the company has a presence either now or in the future.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Copy writing experience (newsletter, website)
- Website analytics and maintenance experience
- Management of agencies (creative) experience
- Business / Marketing professional qualification
- Proven sales / marketing in the construction industry experience desirable
- Strong IT skills including Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Great communication skills & attention to detail
- Be able to work on your own initiative and be pro-active
- Be able to prioritise workload within a busy environment
- Motivated to achieve, enthusiastic for Sales Administration, be organised and willing to learn
Salary negotiable depending on experience.