We have recently become members of the British Safety Council. The membership is part of our commitment to our employees and clients to only promote the best practice and achieve the highest standards of health, safety and environmental performance.
The British Safety Council work hand-in-hand with the world's leading companies, developing safe systems of work. Their specialist teams of lecturers trainers, auditors, advisers and information providers give practical help to organisations in more than 50 countries worldwide.
Benefits of membership include
• Access to impartial health, safety and environmental information 24 hours a day
• Monthly guides and large posters to communicate important workplace messages to maximise awareness
• Membership discounts on all BSC training courses, audits, advisory services and publications
• Attendance to best practice exchange events - where members network and share information with fellow professionals
• Dedicated Account Manager
• Eligibility to apply for the prestigious International Safety Awards banquet