Pictured above is one of our dedicated site staff who has successfully passed First Aid training at St Johns Ambulance and MEWP Operator Training.
The training forms part of our ongoing commitment to the health, safety and welfare of our staff.
At the end of the MEWP training the operator is able to...
- Be aware of the relevant Health & Safety regulations
- Be aware of accident prevention and control
- Be aware of the needs regarding personnel protection.
- Be aware of the need to refer to the machine Operating Manual
- Drive the MEWP safely and manoeuvre the machine as required, to correctly position and carry out the required tasks in a correct and proper manner, inside and outside a building.
Ongoing training is part of our investment in the skillset of our employees.