One of our current projects includes the Gary Player-designed beach golf course on Saadiyat Island, Abu Dhabi.
The AED148 million project was started in May 2008 and is due for completion in September 2009. Main contractor TDIC-Leighton will construct the new championship golf course and nursery, including shaping, grassing, cart paths, irrigation, landscaping, toilets, and refreshment kiosks.
Upon completion the development will include a:
• 27-hole championship golf course, academy and clubhouse
• Pool and gymnasium
• Squash courts, tennis academy
• Five star Westin hotel with 146 rooms and beautifully-appointed suite
• Meeting facilities for up to 400 people
• Ballroom, conference and boardrooms and business centre