We are committed to ensuring all our plant operatives are qualified to perform in a safe and secure manor.
On this note we are pleased to announce that nineteen of our operators have recently been trained in Slinger/Signaller training.
The course aims to provide initial training and assessment towards the achievement of a Construction Plant Competence Scheme (CPCS) Trained Operator Card.
Course content covers various aspects of crane operation including;
• Duties & responsibilities of a slinger/signaller
• Establishing weight and dimensions of loads
• Communicating loads to the crane operator
• Giving clear and unambiguous signals
• Selecting, attaching and detaching appropriate lifting tackle
• Servicing and maintaining lifting tackle
• Varying angles of multi-leg slings
• How to overcome potential hazards
• standard code of signals
• Crane safety devices